Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Panhandle is faster to any size disaster because we are well trained and well prepared. Our President Bill has made it one of his top priorities to ensure our team is properly oriented to handle any size disaster by implementing unique team structures into our work day. For instance, every morning the SERVPRO of Panhandle team meets and goes over the details of the jobs from the previous day as well as collaborates to create a "plan of attack" for the upcoming day, all while setting and reviewing weekly goals. This attention to detail and commitment to preparedness is what sets us apart!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (304) 263-0640
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Panhandle arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.