About SERVPRO of Panhandle
SERVPRO of Panhandle understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Panhandle specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Panhandle can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Panhandle.
Please visit our SERVPRO of Panhandle employees at https://www.SERVPROpanhandle.com/employee-photos. You will see we have found some of the best talent out there with decades of experience. Their training is listed and ongoing. We are a part of the community and proud of it! Yes, we help in storms and disasters but as we say, "we are faster to any size disaster." We are here to help 24/7.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Disaster Responder
- Community Associations Institute
- IICRC Certified Firm (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration)
- National Apartment Association
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association
- Property Manangement Association
- Top of Virginia Regional Chamber
- US EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm